This pocket-sized fish finder is as mobile as you are! Engineered with patented sonar technology providing accurate readings of bottom contours, depths, structures, and fish, it packs a lot of tech into a very small package.
- Sonar fishing identifying technology: works in conjunction with smart phones and tablets, detection data is transmitted to the phone in real time, allows you to map water beds, mark spots, log water temps and depth, add lures, species and video in the trip log.
- Free App on iOS or Android: "Fish Helper" syncs via Bluetooth smart to the device. Bluetooth connection secures the distance between the device and its user up to 118 feet / 36 meters.
- Fish alarm, noise filter, 90-degree sensitivity for the user to select, sonar frequency is 125KHz, depth up to 118ft / 36m, with rechargeable 3.7V lithium-ion battery, the using time is up to 6 - 8 hours.
- Lightweight and useful: weighing just 0.074kg and measuring 1.97 inches in diameter, the diminutive device is suitable for every standard rods and lines.
- Wide application: ideal for kayak, canoe fishing, ice fishing, works both in saltwater and freshwater, effective at locating fish and structures on ponds, lakes, streams and rivers.
Depth Range: 2 - 118ft / 0.6 - 36m
Sonar Frequency: 125KHz
Sonar Radiation Angle: 90 degree
Bluetooth Distance: 30m
Operational Temperature: -10 - 60 Deg.C